Thursday 5 March 2009

Double Act

Hi,
No-one in the world can ever be like a mother to us. NO-ONE. NO-ONE AT ALL. ESPECIALLY NOT STUPID FRIZZY DIZZY FAT UGLY HAIRY PRETTY PRINCESS BUM WEIRDO ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby and Garnet are ten-year-old twins. Identical. They do ABLOLUTELY EVERYTHING together, especially since their mother died three years earlier. But can being a double act work for ever? Will they stand up for each other? will they help each other ?When so much around them is changing...

3 comments:

Mia J P @ CT 6 said...

hiya

cool review, really makes me wanna read it!

Mia xx

Hollie S 6 @ CT said...

Ive read it
but it makes me wanna read it again w ur review :)

Mia J P @ CT 6 said...

I seriously love ths reiew so I had to comment again!

I love the questionsm, dramatic!

Mia xx

TO WRITE A REVIEW PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Title of book:
Author:
Illustrator:
(Image of book?)
Publisher:
Blurb:

Author of review:
Comments: